Unique Expressions

My feelings are too big for my body... that's why I create.

Thursday, August 23, 2007

... and.... yep ... AGAIN!

No joke. Yesterday I was on the front page of Etsy for a third day IN A ROW! Lookie lookie:



I have EtsyLabs to thank for that gorgeous yarn treasury!

I gained 36 hearts to my shop over those three days, dozens upon dozens of views, and oodles of hearts of the items that were featured. Thanks for spreading the love, Etsy neighbors!

To end the week, I'll be in the Etsy Showcase tomorrow. I haven't even THOUGHT about which items to feature there!

AND, be sure to check out my new Etsy Shopping Guide. I categorized and organized all of my favorite sellers on Etsy. This now makes finding things much easier :)

Labels: , , , , ,

3 Comments:

At August 25, 2007 at 5:32 PM , Blogger Blogger said...

Congrats on being on the front page AGAIN!!! That's so awesome!

 
At August 30, 2007 at 9:13 AM , Anonymous Tricia McKellar said...

You are an etsy diva!!! :)

 
At September 3, 2007 at 11:07 PM , Blogger jessprkle said...

LOL!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home